Wednesday 22 October 2014

a year ago-
I was in Vancouver for only four days for a conference and got a major tooth ache mere hours before I was to go on stage as a speaker. Fortunately I used to live in Vancouver 4 years ago and was a patient of Homer Dental back then. Dr. Motamedian was able to fit me into her schedule and see me within the hour, fixing the problem quickly and painlessly (infection under the tooth). I was able to give the talk with a smile rather than a pained grimace. I returned on the following two days and Dr. Cho fixed the remainder of my teeth on the right side, including a difficult set of root canals in one molar and a variety of fillings due to cavities. It has been quite a few years since my teeth were last repaired properly, and tomorrow I fly back to Toronto with a smile. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this excellent review that you received. I enjoyed stopping by your blog for the informative articles. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete