Tuesday 4 August 2015


Homer Dental Centre
Another 5Star review from one of our patients# Invisalign#cosmetic dentistry#painless dentistry#best Vancouver dentist#best yaletown dentist
Layla Sade
*****...
a week ago-

We had a great experience at homer dental!! I took both my kids to dr moji for cleaning and a few fillings. Dr moji was so kind and caring and took care of their fillings without one tear being shed!! Both my kids loved her and they told all their friends about their amazing and favorite dentist!! We had a great experience at homer dental. I totally recommend Dr moji to everyone who is looking to have not only a confident but loving and caring dentist!


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. I enjoyed stopping by to read your five star review. Have a fantastic rest of your day and keep up the great posts.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete